Not detecting X710T4BLK pci card on linux/windows PC
We are using X710T4BLK pcie ethernet card. We are not able to power on the X710T4BLK card, if used on a linux/windows PC. The card is not getting detected/power on. Do we need to put on a jumper on J3 pin to get it power on?
Thank you for posting in Intel® Ethernet Community.
Please provide additional details regarding your issue.
1. Brand and Model of the system where you're having detection issue with X710-T4 card
2. Markings of your X710-T4 card, this is located in the white sticker label on the physical card.
2. Is the X710-T4 card also not detected in the System's BIOS?
3. When you plug in a cable on one of the ports of X710-T4 card, does the LED on the port lit up?
4. Have you tried to install the X710-T4 card on another system for isolation?
Looking forward to your response.
Intel Customer Support
Under Contract to Intel Corporation