Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4808 Discussions

PKTGEN does'nt send all src ip addresses with the increment 0.0.0.1 from 192.86.0.0 to 192.86.3.255

meth
Beginner

Hello,

I have generated 64 k size packets from the src ip address 192.86.0.0 to 192.86.3.255 with pktgen. Only 550 different ip addresses are received by dpdkcap or wireshark. Some ip addresses are never sent by pktgen. Have you already encountered this problem ?

Moreover I have tried to generate src ip addresses from 192.86.0.0 to 192.86.255.255 always with increment 0.0.0.1 but pktgen hasn't managed to do that.

Regards

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello meth, 

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

We will be glad to check your query but first, can you share the exact model of product involved on this request?

Looking forward to your reply. 

We will follow up after 3 business days in case we don't hear from you. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello meth, 

Good day!

This is just a follow up to check if you read our initial reply. If yes, please confirm and provide the information requested for us to proceed checking your query.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Should there be no response from you, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello meth, 

How are you doing?

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. Just feel free to post a new question if you may have any other inquiry in the future as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Have a good day and stay safe!

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos