Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4810 Discussions

PORTS USB NE FONCTIONNENT PAS

Barnabe_Kouame
Beginner

Bonjour. J'ai un soucis avec mes ports USB : Après une réinitialisation de mon PC HP sous windows 10, mon ordinateur ne réagit plus aux branchements de clé USB, cable et autres. J'ai une erreur dans mon gestionnaire de périphériques. J'ai fait la réinstallation de l'ordinateur, la mise à jour de mes pilotes, des téléchargement de pilotes sur le de HP et intel, mais rien ne marche. Veuillez m'aider svp. Merci d'avance.Capture d’écran (1).png

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Barnabe_Kouame,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Please be informed that we can only communicate using English language and we're just using a translator tool to understand your query.

We noticed that your 'USB ports don't work' query was posted to Ethernet community. To be able to identify which department would be best to assist you, can you share the brand and model of your system and will you be able to share a link of its specifications?

Awaiting to your reply.

Should there be no response, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Barnabe_Kouame,

Good day!

We'd like to follow up the information we requested for us to proceed checking which department would be best to assist you. 

Looking forward to your reply.

I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days in case we don't hear from you.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Barnabe_Kouame
Beginner
0 Kudos
Barnabe_Kouame
Beginner
This is error code.
0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Barnabe_Kouame,

Thank you for the reply. 

Based on the search results of X7U15UAR#ABA on the internet, can you confirm if the model of your system is from HP Pavilion 11-n000 x360 PC series?

https://support.hp.com/my-en/product/hp-pavilion-11-n000-x360-pc-series/6796818

If yes and since this is a third party system, we highly suggest raising this issue to HP. Please be advised that this community forum is specifically for Intel Ethernet queries. It is best to contact your manufacturer for further assistance since the tests and validations are completed on their end. To avoid any potential incompatibilities and problem on your Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) system, Intel recommends that you check with your OEM.

Let us know if you have questions and clarifications. 

Awaiting to hear from you.

I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days in case we don't hear from you.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Barnabe_Kouame,

Good day!

We'd like to check if there is any other assistance needed on this matter. If you do, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Awaiting to your reply.

Should there be no response, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Barnabe_kouame, 

We need to close this thread since we have not gotten a response from you: maybe because you are busy or preoccupied at the moment. We know that this is important for you to get it resolved and it is also equally important for us to give you the right solution; as much as we would like to assist you, we need to close it to attend to other customers. We hope for your consideration and understanding on this one.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

Thank you for contacting Intel® and have a great week!

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Barnabe_Kouame
Beginner
It is not fixed. Thanks. You can close discussion.
0 Kudos