Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4865 Discussions

Please share suggested layout footprint size of WGI210AT

GHK001
Beginner

hi Intel Partner,

Please help share WGI210AT layout footprint size, we couldn't find this info in I210 SEPC, all can we find in SPEC is package size in page31;

thanks

GHK

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello GHK001,

Thank you for posting on Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Regarding on your concern for WGI210AT layout footprint size, we would like to know the reason why would you be needing this information? are you perhaps building or designing a new board? If not, please advise us the reason why you need this information so we can further assist you. 

If you have questions or other clarifications please let us know so we can help you further

Awaiting to hear from you soon, should there be no response from you, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days. Thank you and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello GHK001,

Good day! We hope that you are having a great one so far.

We'd like to follow up the requested information for us to proceed checking your query. Feel free to let us know if you have additional questions or clarifications on this request. 

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Should there be no response from you, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello GHK001,

I hope you enjoyed your weekend. I am just sending another follow up on the information that I requested. Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos