Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4810 Discussions

Problem with "Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (7) I219-V "

NSánc
Beginner

Hello, my problem is that I have hired internet with a speed of 400 mbps, but my computer only receives between 120 and 180 mbps. I called the company and the technicians checked the speed with the same cable that I used before but they do receive 400 mbps. So they said the problem could be the configuration of the network adapter and they left. I updated the adapter drivers (24_4) and I still receive between 120 and 180. I changed the properties of the "Speed ​​and duplex" adapter to "1.0 Gbps Full Duplex", however, I still receive the same speed. I don't know what to do at this point.

I hope you can help me

Cheers

PS: My motherboard is "Asus TUF GAMING B360M-E".

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello NSánc,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Please provide the following details of r us to check on your request.

1.) System Support Utility (SSU) log of your system. This will allow us to check your Adapter details and configuration. Kindly refer to the steps below.

a- Go tohttps://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600 and download the software.

b- Open SSU.exe

c- Mark the box "Everything" and then click "Scan".

d- When finished scanning, click "Next".

e- Click on "Save" and attach the file to a post.

2.) Have you tried the driver provided by your manufacturer?

3.) Please double check the established connection speed in the settings of your system: Network and Internet Settings; View your Network Properties and scroll down to Link speed (Receive/Transmit). 

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
NSánc
Beginner

Hello CrisselleC,

The problem seems to have been solved today, I have not done anything other than what I explained previously, I currently have 400 mbps, if it decreases again and I cannot solve it I will ask again, thanks also for responding and for taking the time.

Best regards.

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello NSánc,

Thank you for the reply. We are glad to hear that the issue was now resolved.

Please be informed that we will now proceed with request closure. Should you have any other concerns or assistance needed in the future, feel free to post a new question and we will be glad to be of help.

May you have a lovely day!

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos