Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4865 Discussions

Problema Intel 82579V

victor_6666
Beginner

Buenos días

No puedo iniciar la Conexión de Red por cable Ethernet.

No aparece el icono de Red y cuando conecto el cable ethernet no funciona

El adaptador Intel 82579V está con un signo de admiración y tiene un error 10 (no se puede iniciar)

He intentado instalar los controladores nuevos y no me deja, dice que no tengo ningún dispositivo Intel instalado.

También he desinstalado el dispositivo pero al reiniciar sigue saliendo el error.

Adjunto Hard Copy de los errores

También adjunto "detailed Report" de su aplicación Intel Driver & Support

Muchas gracias

IMG_20210925_120341.jpgIMG_20210925_120351.jpg

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello victor_6666,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

First of all, please be advised that we can only support you in English and we are just using our own translator tool to understand your inquiry. Please reply to us in English.

For us to further check the issue, please provide the following details.

1. Are you using onboard/embedded 82579V?
  2. What is the brand and model of your motherboard or system?
  3. What was the latest settings change before the issue started?
  4. What are the troubleshooting steps that you tried so far?
  5. What is your OS?

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
victor_6666
Beginner
good afternoon, I beg your pardon for my level of English
I answer your questions below:
Are you using onboard/embedded 82579V? YES
What is the brand and model of your motherboard or system? FAU2SY
What was the latest settings change before the issue started?that I remember, none
What are the troubleshooting steps that you tried so far?I have tried installing the new drivers and it won't let me, it says I don't have any Intel devices installed. I have also uninstalled the device but when restarting the error keeps getting.
What is your OS? WINDOWS 10 PRO 64

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello victor_6666,

Thank you for the quick reply. Upon checking since you have tried re-installing the driver, this may be a hardware issue. At the moment, it is best to contact the manufacturer of the board FAU2SY for assistance in enabling the onboard network in the BIOS, update BIOS or update the NVM firmware of 82579V. They are the best team who can assist you on those possible fix.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello victor_6666,

I hope you enjoyed your weekend. I am just checking if you already tried contacting the manufacturer of FAU2SY for further assistance.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello victor_6666,

I hope this message finds you well. I am just sending another follow up to check if you are now talking to the manufacturer of your board for further assistance.  Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need further assistance, please post a new question. 

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos