Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4853 Discussions

RoHS, REACH, POPs

DNewton
Novice

Please can you advise the RoHS (Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment), REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals)  and POPs (Persistent Organic Pollutants) compliance status of the Intel 1 port Pro/1000 GT Desktop Adapter and the Intel 2 port X550 – T2 Ethernet Converged 10 Gigabit PCI-E Network Adapter.

Many Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DNewton
Novice

Hi Michael_L,

Thank you for the link provided, that covers us for the RoHS Compliance.

Kind Regards,

Derek

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello DNewton,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

We have a guide on how to obtain Material Declaration Data Sheet (MDDS) including RoHS. Kindly open the link below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000028326/memory-and-storage.html

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technicians

0 Kudos
DNewton
Novice

Hi Michael L,

Thank you for your reply, unfortunately I am finding the Intel Community very difficult to navigate:

I know the Intel descriptions of the two items that I need data for, but cannot find any of the numbers required to carry out the search for the required information on your system.

Without the RoHS, Reach and PoPs information that we require, we cannot ship our products that have your products inside. Getting the information required is proving to be a major task.

Kind Regards,

Derek 

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello DNewton,

Kindly try rhis link regarding the RoHS of Intel Products including PRO/1000 GT Desktop Adapter.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000030007/network-and-i-o.html

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technicians

0 Kudos
DNewton
Novice

Hi Michael_L,

Thank you for the link provided, that covers us for the RoHS Compliance.

Kind Regards,

Derek

0 Kudos