Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4811 Discussions

RoHS exemption 15 clarification request

TPP
Beginner

Hello,

I was instructed by Intel support to reach out for this clarification via the Intel forum.

I am trying to determine the current RoHS exemptions status of several part numbers that had previously claimed exemption 15. The documentation available on the MDDS Database either no longer exists, or still shows the expired exemption 15 as being utilized. Would you be able to clarify the RoHS exemption status of the following part numbers?

E10G42BFSR 900137

E1G44ET2 907804

SSDPEDMD400G401

X540T2BLK 927245

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello TPP,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

I will try to check for the RoHS of the following products:

E10G42BFSR 900137

E1G44ET2 907804

X540T2BLK 927245

However, for the SSD, kindly coordinate with our SSdD team to check for the RoHS. Kindly log a case on the link below for the SSD.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html#@17

Please give us 3 to 4 working days to check the RoHS of the ethernet products.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technicians

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello TPP,

I hope you are having a good day.

I just want to update you that we are still working on the documents that you requested. We are hoping that we can provide the document by the end of next week so please be patient. I will update again next week.

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
TPP
Beginner

Hi Michael,

Thank you very much for the update. I look forward to hearing back from you again when the requested information becomes available. Have a great day!

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello TPP,

I hope you are having a good day and thank you for being patient.

I just want to update you that we are still waiting for the RoHS of the products that you requested. And as of the moment, there is no update yet from the regulatory team.

Don't worry, I am always monitoring this case and I will update you as soon as I receive a feedback from them.

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello TPP,

I just want to update you that I already sent the RoHS document that you requested via email. Please check your inbox if you receive the email.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello TPP,

I am just making a follow up if you receive my email containing the information that you requested.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello TPP,

I am just sending another follow up to check if you still have questions on the RoHS that we provided. Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos