SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M

IAlme
Beginner

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

nvlddmkm.sys

ntoskrnl.exe

Hello, I have recently arrived at the end of any forum as well as different topic on the internet on the problems written above. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this.

If you need more precision do not hesitate. thank you in advance for your help ">

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi MRferroz,

Thank you for posting in Wired Ethernet Communities.

Please share additional details regarding your issue such as Intel network adapter, driver version, operating system, system brand/model and steps to reproduce the error.

regards,

Vince
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi MRferroz,

We'd like to follow-up the requested information. Thanks.

regards,

Vince
0 Kudos
IAlme
Beginner

Sorry but I just come now, to be warned of your answer. My network card is Intel(R) Ethernet Connection I217-V version 12.15.23.7

and acer predator G3-605 avec Windows 8.1 64

I did not quite understand what you mean by "the steps to follow to reproduce the error"?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi MRferroz, thanks for providing the information, the steps to reproduce the error pertains to sequence of activity done on the system that triggers the system error you've encountered.

Looking at your system specs and error encountered - (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) nvlddmkm.sys

It could be related to your Nvidia Geforce GTX graphics or other programs that's triggering this issue, I'd suggest to contact your system manufacturer and report this issue for possible updated driver fix.You can also prepare the system dump file and post in Microsoft forum for suggestions.

Hope this helps.

regards,

Vince
0 Kudos
IAlme
Beginner

Hi Vince, that's also what whocrashed tells me. I figured there might be a link with the malfunction of my ethernet card or with intel management engine interface that both undergo the same error code. I will follow your advice, and inquire directly with them.

Thanks for helping Vince.
0 Kudos