Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4810 Discussions

Some serious bugs about Intel Ethernet Controller I225-V

惆怅的打工人

My internet would lost connect every several minutes while I choosing 1.0Gbps mode in the settings.It doesn't works when I try to replace my router and network cable.By the way,I attempt to install all edition of  drivers but it cann't work,too.In the end,I have change all the driver selection which could cause the internet lost.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello 惆怅的打工人,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

For us to further check the issue, please provide the following details.

1. Are you using an onboard I225-V?
  2. If yes, please provide the brand and model of your board or system.
  3. If no, can you provide photos of the I225-V card on both sides for us to validate the card if it is an OEM or a retail card?
  4. What is your OS?
  5. Can you provide the link of your drivers?
  6. We are really sorry, is there a chance that you can take the screenshots again in English?

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello 惆怅的打工人,

I hope you're having a wonderful day. I am just sending a follow up on the information that we requested for us to start investigating on the issue that you reported.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello 惆怅的打工人,

I hope this message finds you well. I am just sending another follow up on the information that I requested. Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos