Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4809 Discussions

The Connectivity can't be change to 1Gb

bz1977
Beginner

Hi

I have i219v ethernet and I cab't change it to 1Gb (when I change to 1Gb I have no connection and I have to change it back to 100Mb)

Please help

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Shaq_Intel

Hi Bz1977,

I am glad that your issue is already solved. If there is no other issue regarding this matter, I will be closing this issue/thread.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

This is almost always caused by bad Ethernet cable(s). Have you tried replacing the cable(s)?

...S

0 Kudos
bz1977
Beginner

Yes I did replace them, it doesn't work

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Have you tried a different port on your router/switch?

To get more information regarding your Windows configuration, please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows. When you start the tool, select Everything and then click on Scan. Once it completes the scan process, click on Next and then Save. Pick a name for the text file to create and click on Save to create it. You can then close the app. Finally, open a response post here and then, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog (below the edit box for the body of your response post), upload and attach this text file to the response post.

...S

0 Kudos
bz1977
Beginner

Thank You

The problem has been solved, the router is till 100Mbs.

0 Kudos
Shaq_Intel

Hi Bz1977,

I am glad that your issue is already solved. If there is no other issue regarding this matter, I will be closing this issue/thread.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos