Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4864 Discussions

Thermal resistance (junction to case, junction to board) value of The Intel® Ethernet Controller I210

JSelv4
Beginner

Can you please share the ​Thermal resistance (junction to case, junction to board) value of The Intel® Ethernet Controller I210 ?

0 Kudos
13 Replies
CarlosAubr_S_Intel

Greetings JSelv4,

Thank you for posting on our Intel Ethernet Community.

For your concern, click on Datasheets and Specifications then refer to section 13 - Thermal considerations found in page 843 of the Intel® Ethernet Controller I210: Datasheet.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/design/products-and-solutions/networking-and-io/ethernet-controller-i210-i211/technical-library.html?grouping=rdc%20Content%20Types&sort=title:asc

We hope that the above information helps. Let us know if you have additional questions and clarification on this matter.

Is it alright if I follow up on Feb 25? If we don't receive a reply, I'll follow up after 3 business days.

Sincerely,

Carlos S.

Intel Customer Support 

0 Kudos
JSelv4
Beginner

Thanks for sharing link to get the information of resistance value​s. But I could find only resistance of Junction to ambient (Rja) in the data sheet. No information is available on resistance of junction to case (Rjc) & junction to board (Rjb). Please share the Rjc, Rjb and maximum junction temperature.

Regards,

Jaiganesh

0 Kudos
CarlosAubr_S_Intel

Hello JSelv4,

This is just a follow up on the case we are currently working. May I know if you can confirm the information we provided?

Please let me know if you have other questions. In case we don't receive a reply, we'll follow up after 3 business days.

Sincerely,

Carlos S.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
CarlosAubr_S_Intel

Hi JSelv4,

Thank you for your response. We need to further check your concern. Rest assured that we will keep you updated as soon as possible.

Is it alright if I make an update on or before Mar 9? If we don't receive a reply, I'll follow up on my proposed date.

Sincerely,

Carlos S.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
JSelv4
Beginner

Thanks for your response. ​Please share the Rjc & Rjb values of The Intel® Ethernet Controller I210 for 64-pin, QFN package as soon as possible.

I would also like to know about representation of Rjc for QFN package. Is it represents Junction to top or Junction to bottom of QFN package. Please clarify it.

Thanks and Regards,

Jaiganesh,S

0 Kudos
CarlosAubr_S_Intel

Greetings JSelv4,

For our records, may you please confirm if you are working for Honeywell Tech and which department?

Best Regards,

Carlos S.

Intel Customer Support 

0 Kudos
JSelv4
Beginner

​I am working in Honeywell Technology Solutions Lab Pvt Ltd, at Bangalore. Department:  Engine & Power System, Engineering Aerospace

0 Kudos
CarlosAubr_S_Intel

Hello JSelv4,

Thank you for the additional information. We will continue investigating your concern and rest assured that we will update you as soon as possible.

Is it alright if I make an update on or before Mar 11? If we don't receive a reply, I'll follow up on my proposed date.

Best Regards,

Carlos S.

Intel Customer Support 

0 Kudos
CarlosAubr_S_Intel

Hello JSelv4

Since you confirmed that you are working for Honeywell, based on our records Honeywell has access to Intel Premiere Support for design-in questions. I am sharing the link for our Intel Premiere Support.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/design/support/ips/training/access-and-login.html

Please refer to the link above and submit your request through that portal.

We hope that the above information helps. Let us know if you have additional questions and clarification on this matter

Best Regards,

Carlos S.

Intel Customer Support 

0 Kudos
JSelv4
Beginner

​Hi,

I do not have access for Intel Premiere Support. I had raised my request to get the information of resistance, 14 days before and I was waiting for it.  Now I have to raise the request in another forum to get the information.

Can you please share the information what I have requested.

Thanks,

Jaiganesh,S

0 Kudos
CarlosAubr_S_Intel

Hi JSelv4,

We are sorry if you are unable to get the information you are looking for after you raised your request but there is a specific department who are designated to assist this kind of concern.

I will further check on what I can do for you and will update you as soon as possible.

Is it alright if I make an update on or before Mar 13? If we don't receive a reply, I'll follow up on my proposed date.

Sincerely,

Carlos S.

Intel Customer Support 

0 Kudos
CarlosAubr_S_Intel

Greetings JSelv4,

May you please confirm if you received my Personal Message? Please reply to that message so we can further assist you. 

Best Regards,

Carlos S.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
CarlosAubr_S_Intel

Hello JSelv4,

Please be informed that we will now proceed in closing this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. If you have any other concerns or assistance needed in the future, feel free to post a new question.

Best Regards,

Carlos S.

Intel Customer Support 

0 Kudos