Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4813 Discussions

UL Certification

kknudsen
Beginner

I am looking for UL Certification Documentation for the following NIC:
Intel i350V2-T4 NIC

I am also looking for UL Certification Documentation for the following processors:

Intel Core i7-10700F
Intel Core i9-11900K
Intel Core i9-9900K

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello kknudsen,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

I hope you are having a good day. Regarding the UL Certification of the desktop processors, please post a new question under the Processors thread for our processors team to provide the the information that you need.

As for Intel i350V2-T4, please open the link below for the UL Certification document.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000032153/ethernet-products.html

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello kknudsen,

I hope this message finds you well. I am just sending a follow up to check if you still have clarifications on the document that we provided.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 to 4 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello kknudsen,

I am just sending another follow up to check if you still have questions regarding this thread. Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos