Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4811 Discussions

Unidentified Network Ethernet

Bekrah
Beginner

Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration is the message that I keep receiving even though I have done the follow troubleshooting procedures.

Uninstalled Intel Killer Performance Suite (because it was causing serious issues with WiFi).

Reset Network Settings (via Advanced Network Settings)

Command Prompt: netsh int ip reset

Command Prompt: netsh winsock reset

Command Prompt: ipconfig /flushdns

Command Prompt: ipconfig /release

Command Prompt: ipconfig /renew

Nothing has worked for me and I am very frustrated to say the least. If anyone has any advice, it would be most appreciated.

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Achilles_Intel

Hello Bekrah,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities.

Please allow us to route this query to the concerned team. They will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Let us know if you have additional questions or need clarifications.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Achilles M.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello Bekrah

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. From the images provided, it seems that this is a Killer E2500 ethernet controller, due to this product being discontinued Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it. You may also find the Discontinued Products website (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html) website helpful to address your request.  

You can get more information in our article Customer Support Options for Discontinued Intel® Killer™ Wireless and Intel® Killer™ Ethernet Products:

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.  

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos