Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4861 Discussions

WGI210IS SLJXW and WGI210IS SLJXX

isagani
Novice
Please advise difference between the part number below.
Is the ordering code WGI210IS incomplete and should include the spec code?
What are the difference of the spec code SLJXW and  SLJXX?

WGI210IS SLJXW
WGI210IS SLJXX

In your website, the only difference is shipping media. Please confirm.
Thanks.

Reference:

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Achilles_Intel

Hello isagani,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities.

We can confirm that they are both Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-IS with the only difference in the packaging/shipping media. SLJXW is spec code for Tape & Reel whereas SLJXW is spec code for Tray. You may also check out page 6 from the document in this link below for your reference.

https://cdrdv2.intel.com/v1/dl/getContent/332763?explicitVersion=true&wapkw=I210-IS%20Specification%20Update

Let us know if you have further questions. If we do not hear from you, we will make sure to make a follow-up after 3 business days.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Best regards,

Achilles M.

Intel Customer Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Achilles_Intel

Hello isagani,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities.

We can confirm that they are both Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-IS with the only difference in the packaging/shipping media. SLJXW is spec code for Tape & Reel whereas SLJXW is spec code for Tray. You may also check out page 6 from the document in this link below for your reference.

https://cdrdv2.intel.com/v1/dl/getContent/332763?explicitVersion=true&wapkw=I210-IS%20Specification%20Update

Let us know if you have further questions. If we do not hear from you, we will make sure to make a follow-up after 3 business days.

Best regards,

Achilles M.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Achilles_Intel

Hello isagani,

Just to clarify with regards to our previous response, SLJXW is for Tape and Reel while SLJXX is for Tray. We apologize for the confusion this may have caused. We hope that the document we have provided came in handy with clearing up this confusion as well.

We also noticed that you have accepted our suggestion as a solution. As such, we will now close this thread. Feel free to post a new question in the forum if you have other inquiries or concerns as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Achilles M.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos