Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4810 Discussions

Warning NDIS 10400

LeCrafter129
Beginner
My notebook always disconnects from the kabel wifi and when im looking at my tab it say that the network driver detected a hardware problem and trying to set it back.
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello LeCrafter129,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Can you share if your query is for your Ethernet controller or for your Wireless adapter/WiFi? Either way, please provide the exact model as well as the model of your notebook and Operating System used.

Hoping to hear from you. 

In case we don't receive a reply, we will follow up after 3 business days.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
LeCrafter129
Beginner
Thank you dor your response,

The problem is on the ethern, the driver for it is "Realtek PCle GBE Family Controller", my notebook is an "asus series R752L" and i am on windows 10.

I hope you can help me because im really frustrating to work and play on my notebook for the past 2 weeks.

Bets wishes
LeCrafter129
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Why are you asking here on the Intel site? Intel has nothing to do with this, You should be asking on the Asus and Realtek sites.

...S

0 Kudos
LeCrafter129
Beginner
Dear n_scot_pearson,

Im just trying to get some help from some tec professionals that can help me with my problems, you could say we dont kniw anything about that dont like instantly say got somewhere else (thank you).
I appreciate an yes or no to my argument.
LeCrafter129
0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Lecrafter129,

We would like to check if the suggestions of our esteemed community members addressed your concern.

We look forward to hearing from you. Should we not hear from you, we will follow up after 3 business days.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Lecrafter129,

I hope you are doing good!

We highly suggest contacting Asus or Realtek support for this issue since you are using a third party system. As much as we wanted to assist you, unfortunately, this is out of our scope. For third party systems, the manufacturers are the one responsible for the technical and warranty support on their systems as they have have customized drivers and software to enable or alter features, or provide improved operation on your computer.

Please see link below for official support site for Asus and Realtek

Computer Manufacturer Support Websites

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/topics/oems.html

Let us know if you have questions and clarification so we can further investigate. 

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Should there be no response from you, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days.

Best Regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos
LeCrafter129
Beginner
Hello again,

Thank you for your answers and your agreement of my situation. Im gonna go on their site.

Again thank you,
LeCrafter129
0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Lecrafter129,

You're most welcome. 

We hope that this issue on your system will be resolved as soon as possible. Please be informed that we will now close this request. Just feel free to post a new question if you may have any other inquiry in the future as this thread will no longer being monitored. 

Thank you for choosing Intel!

Best Regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos