Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4872 Discussions

Warranty on Bulk NIC?

Grinchy
Beginner

Hello,

I’m thinking of buying some Intel XXV710-DA NIC for my NAS System.

Seems there's a XXV710DA2BLK (Bulk) and a XXV710DA2 (Retail?) Version of the Card.

But I couldn’t find anything else than “Bulk” Versions of this NIC.

Does the Intel Lifetime Warranty count on NIC’s sold as Bulk? Or will I loose Lifetime Intel Warranty by buying the BLK Version?

thank you!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Grinchy,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities.

Please allow us to further check your request. We will get back to you as soon as possible but no later than 2-3 business days. 

Hoping for your kind patience.

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Grinchy,

Thank you for the patience on this matter.

Please refer to the information below for our response to your query.

XXV710DA2 and XXV710DA2BLK are both retail units. The only difference is the packaging which the XXV710DA2BLK is in brown box while the XXV710DA2 is in pretty box.

Please refer to the link below where Ordering Code XXV710DA2BLK was described as retail bulk.

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/95260/intel-ethernet-network-adapter-xxv710-da2.html

Additionally, the XXV710DA2BLK should also have a Brady ID sticker which is authentication label.

YottaMark* and BradyID* Stickers on Intel® Ethernet Adapters

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000007074/network-and-io/ethernet-products/gigabit-ethernet-adapters-up-to-2-5gbe.html

Please visit this link for the information regarding Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty for Retail Intel® Ethernet Adapters

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000007227/ethernet-products/legacy-ethernet-products.html

Feel free to let us know if you have questions and clarifications.

Looking forward to your reply.

We will follow up after 3 business days in case we don't hear from you.

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Grinchy,

Good day!

This is just a follow up to check if you have read our previous message. If yes, we hope that the information provided helped you with your request. In case you have additional questions or clarifications needed on this matter, feel free to let us know and we will be glad to check on it.

Awaiting to hear from you soon.

Should there be no reply, we will follow up after 3 business days.

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Grinchy,

I hope this message finds you well!

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. Just feel free to post a new question if you may have any other inquiry in the future as this thread will no longer be monitored.

May you have an amazing day ahead!

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos