Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4866 Discussions

We need to program i210's integrated Non volatile memory. It seems only privileged members can access Lanconf tool and configuration files. Help us to get Lanconf and privileged member access.

LTAMI1
Beginner

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Mike_Intel
Hello LTAMI1, Upon checking, privileged member access is handled by a different team. Please try to register or contact the support using the link below. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/design/registration-privileged.html If you have questions, please let us know. Best regards, Michael L. Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Mike_Intel
Hello LTAMI1, Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. Before we proceed, let me gather the following information for us to understand the issue. 1. Why do you need to program Intel I210's integrated Non Volatile memory? 2. Are you designing a board and going to embed Intel I210? 3. Just to confirm, what is your status as a member of Lanconf? If you have questions, please let us know. Best regards, Michael L. Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
LTAMI1
Beginner

Hi Mikel,

Thanks for the reply. Please find the inline response for your queries.

1. Why do you need to program Intel I210's integrated Non Volatile memory?

As we need to validate i210 we are planning to program its integrated NVM.

We are also having option for external serial flash.

2. Are you designing a board and going to embed Intel I210?

Yes we are designing a board with intel i210AT.

3. Just to confirm, what is your status as a member of Lanconf?

our account is having basicmember ship access.

Also we are having one more query, We are using NC-SI interface , whether it is possible with iNVM?

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel
Hello LTAMI1, Thank you for answering all my questions. I need to further check your inquiry since this is about designing a board and also your membership with Lanconf. I'll get back to you once I have an update or I may route this inquiry to a different team. If you have questions, please let us know. Best regards, Michael L. Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
LTAMI1
Beginner

Hi Mikel,

Thanks for your prompt response.

It seems with iNVM NC-SI features are not supported and we need to go with Serial flash memory

Please get us update on both EEupdate tool and Lanconf tool.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel
Hello LTAMI1, Upon checking, privileged member access is handled by a different team. Please try to register or contact the support using the link below. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/design/registration-privileged.html If you have questions, please let us know. Best regards, Michael L. Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Mike_Intel
Hello LTAMI1, I just want to check if you tried contacting the team who's handling privileged member access. If you have questions, please let us know. Best regards, Michael L. Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos