Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4855 Discussions

What is difference between WGI210AT and WGI210AS ?

Quevedoyat
Beginner

Dear Intel,

What is the difference between WGI210AT and WGI210AS ?

Please shane me the Ordering information

Regards,

shane.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello Quevedoyat,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Please check the 2 links below for the product code and complete specifications of WGI210AT and WGI210AS.

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/64400/intel-ethernet-controller-i210at.html

and

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/71839/intel-ethernet-controller-i210as.html

And to look for an authorized Intel reseller near you, please open the link below:

http://locate.intel.com/

If you still have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Quevedoyat,

I hope you're having a wonderful day. I am just checking if you still have clarifications on the information that we provided. If you do, please send us a reply.

If you still have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Quevedoyat,

I hope this message finds you well. I am just sending another follow up to check if you still have clarifications on the information that we provided. Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Quevedoyat,

By the way, before we completely close the thread. Let me provide this "Intel® Ethernet Controller I210 Specification Update". You may also check further the document and let us know if you will have further inquiries

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Quevedoyat,

How are you today? I am just checking if you still have clarifications on the last details that we provided. Please update us for us to further assist you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Quevedoyat,

We are sending another follow up to ask you if you still have clarifications on the information that we provided. Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos