Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4859 Discussions

Why are you ignoring all of us Intel?

NotImpressed
New Contributor I

The I225-V Packet loss is still an actual issue, you sold an enormous amount of us a faulty product and people keep asking you for a solution but you continue to ignore us for months on end.

What are you going to do for us Intel? when will you make this right?

We paid good money for these boards; we deserve compensation.

7 Replies
NotImpressed
New Contributor I

I'm now on my second replacement from Asus for my Z490 E board and its still using B2 stepping when they promised me it would have B3 Stepping, and to make it even worse I had to cut off contact with Asus because they do not want to send me another replacement now with the promised B3 Stepping.

Instead Asus has been questioning me, trying to find fault with my networking connection.

What a bunch of scumbags.

I'm tired of packet loss while streaming as it is my full-time job, im tired the packet loss while gaming, this is god **bleep** terrible, please fix this Intel.

0 Kudos
NotImpressed
New Contributor I

*Sorry I meant to say this is now my third Z490 E board I have gone through, not second.

0 Kudos
6kbyte
Novice
0 Kudos
leylimley
Novice

+1

0 Kudos
Engine
New Contributor I

I'm one of those I225-V owners, it's Revision 2 and ist horrible.
I get constant disconnects and lag spikes in games.
I tried every method, amt is on the newest firmware, running 1.0.1.4 as a driver (tested every other ones as well, this one ist the most "stable"), deactivated power savings mode yadayadayada.

I demand an official statement, asus is keeping their mouth shut either.
I swear, that it post 3 new posts on every other hardware message board i know, everytime something gets deleted again and will also write to the most popular pc magazines as well, this §$% needs to get resolved asap!

guys just create new posts like i did, don't just reply, this needs to be seen, frankly im done with this $%&!

0 Kudos
Engine
New Contributor I
0 Kudos
Engine
New Contributor I
Daily push for visibility. Why do you ignore us?
0 Kudos