Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4811 Discussions

Win Server 2022 drivers for Intel Ethernet I219-LM

malachi
Beginner
I have upgraded from Server 2019 to Server 2022. Now the Intel Ethernet I219-LM is missing the drivers. I have download the driver pack from here https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/15084/intel-ethernet-adapter-complete-driver-pack.html Tried the manually install the drivers and nothing is found. The motherboard I am using is the AsRock X570 Phantom Gaming. Can anyone help me install these drivers please?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello malachi,

Thank you for posting on Intel Ethernet Communities. 

We'd like to set your expectation that for Original Equipment Manufacturer(OEM) Ethernet controller I219-LM , we have limited support and it would be best if you can also get in touch with the manufacturer for further support since they have customized drivers, firmware and software to enable or alter features on their board. They are in best position where you can seek assistance so you don’t lose features or customizations of the Ethernet controller. 

As per checking on our "Supported Operating Systems for Intel® Ethernet Controllers (LOM)" on the link below, we found out that I219-LM is not supported for Win Server 2022.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000055236/ethernet-products/gigabit-ethernet-controllers-up-to-2-5gbe.html

Please contact your board manufacturer AsRock to get the proper drivers for this instead. 

If you have questions or other clarifications please let us know so we can help you further. If none, please advise us if we can close the thread. 

Awaiting to hear from you soon, should there be no response from you, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days. Thank you and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello malachi,

Good day! We hope that you are having a great one so far.

We'd like to know if you have any other questions or clarifications please let us know so we would know if we can close the thread.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

We will wait for your reply within 3 business days in case we don't hear from you, we will proceed closing this request.

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello malachi,

Good day! We hope that you are having a great one so far.

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. Just feel free to post a new question if you have any other inquiry in the future as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos