Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4873 Discussions

Windows 10 1809 - i350-T4 NIC teaming problem

Steven_liuzd
Beginner

hello,  here is my test environment

NIC modle:I350-T4

adapter driver:25.6

when I finished the teaming by powershell,  the speed is displaying  2.0Gbps .Then  I  connect the industry camera ,it can  get  the right  data .but when i reboot the system ,the speed  display  0bps.  both of the teaming network or the single network .however my camera also can get the image data.

What does cause this  issuse ?

Best regards,

Steven

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Steven,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Kindly provide the following information that would help in checking your request.

1.) PBA of the adapter. You may refer to the link below on where to find the PBA number. Providing photos of the adapter focusing on the markings (white sticker) found on the physical card will be highly appreciated for us to double check on it. The PBA consists 6-3 digit number located at the last part of the serial number.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000007022/network-and-i-o/ethernet-products.html

2.) System Support Utility log of your system. This will allow us to check your Adapter details and configuration. This would also help us identify if you are using an OEM or retail version of Intel Ethernet Adapter. Kindly refer to the steps below.

a- Go to https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

b- Open SSU.exe

c- Mark the box "Everything" and then click "Scan".

d- When finished scanning, click "Next".

e- Click on "Save" and attach the file to a post.

3.) Please share more information regarding your setup. What is the model of the camera and what it is used for? 

4.) Is there any troubleshooting steps done on your end? 

We hope to hear from you soon.

Should there be no response from you, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Steven_liuzd
Beginner
Hello Crisselle C,
Thank you for replying!
I'm trying to talk to customers. If I get the number,i 'll let you no.

My camera is used to inspect ing,it has duboule network port,that supports teaming function.
When I finish the team, there is nothing problem before I reboot
Have you ever been in this situation before? the speed is displaying 0gbs
0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Steven,

Thank you for the prompt reply.

Once you have the information requested from your customer, kindly reply or attach the SSU logs to the email that we will send. This is to avoid exposing sensitive information on this thread. 

We'd also like to check how many systems or adapters are affected by this issue? Regarding your questions below, please be informed that we are still checking on this and looking if there is a similar query on our end.

Have you ever been in this situation before? the speed is displaying 0gbs

Awaiting to your reply.

Should there be no response from you, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Steven,

Good day!

We'd like to check if you are able to gather the information that we are requesting for. In case you need more time providing the details, please feel free to let us know.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

We will follow up after 3 business days in case we don't receive a reply.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Steven,

How are you doing?

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. Just feel free to post a new question if you may have any other inquiry in the future as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos