Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4811 Discussions

Windows 10 NIC Teaming with dual i210AT

BCoch2
Beginner

I recently converted a freeNAS server to a Windows 10 x64 Pro box which has a Supermicro MOBO with onboard dual i210AT adapters. I had no problem configuring aggregation in freeBSD, but have been stumped on how to do the same in Windows 10. After searching various forums, etc, I see that in some cases there is a "Teaming" tab which appears in the Properties window of the controller. Unfortunately, that tab is not there when I attempt the same.

The current driver for both controllers is shown to be: 12.15.184.0 dated 3/29/2017

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hi Popster,

Thank you for posting your inquiry here. Can you share where did you download the driver and what is the Windows 10 version you have?

Have you tried installing the driver version from Intel?

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25016/Intel-Network-Adapter-Driver-for-Windows-10?product=64400

Please noted also that " Intel ANS is only supported on the Windows 10 Anniversary Update* (Windows 10 Version 1607, build 10.0.14393) branch, and may not be supported on future versions.

Thanks

wb

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi Popster,

Thank you for posting your inquiry here. Can you share where did you download the driver and what is the Windows 10 version you have?

Have you tried installing the driver version from Intel?

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25016/Intel-Network-Adapter-Driver-for-Windows-10?product=64400

Please noted also that " Intel ANS is only supported on the Windows 10 Anniversary Update* (Windows 10 Version 1607, build 10.0.14393) branch, and may not be supported on future versions.

Thanks

wb

0 Kudos
BCoch2
Beginner

Those drivers did the trick. The devices are working as they should. Many thanks!

PS. I had d/l the drivers from the device manager>network adapter>update driver. Software version is 1607 OS Buid: 14393.1066

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Popster,

Glad to know the driver work for you. Thank you for sharing the information and update.

Rgds,

wb

0 Kudos