Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4810 Discussions

X520-2 and X550-T2 Teaming Issues

MHeap2
Beginner

Running latest version of Windows 10 on two newly refreshed PCs. One is running an X520-2 and the other an X550-T2, both connected to a Unifi 10G switch with each with a pair a ports set to aggregation, forced to 10G speed. Running driver 25.0

The result is the same on both PCs. After reboot they will connect for about 60 seconds, linked, pingable, etc. with both NICS showing active. After 60 secs on NIC goes to standby and the connection drop permanently until the next reboot. Both are set to IEEE Dynamic Aggregation and 10G on the NIC side as well.

If I remove aggregation both NICs in both computers work just fine (ie. nothing to do with cabling, etc)

I could see having a setting issue or something if it never connected, but the fact the teams works for 60 sec or so then craps out I just don't get.

BTW newly build machines, no other software, AV or anything. Just the latest Windows updates and driver(s).

0 Kudos
27 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello MHeap2,

How are you today?

Please be informed that we are currently verifying with the Windows 10 validations team to determine if this is a known issue. Rest assured that we will give you an update as soon as we hear from them but no later than April 17.

We apologize for the delay on this matter. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello MHeap2,

I hope you are doing great!

We have been informed that our engineering team have seen similar issues and have identified the root cause. The fix is currently targeted for the 20H1 release in Q2.

Hoping for your kind patience.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello MHeap2,

Good day and I hope this message finds you well.

Please be informed that SW 25.1.1 is now available for downloads and should include the fix for this issue. Feel free to share an update once the latest driver was installed.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/22283/Intel-Ethernet-Adapter-Complete-Driver-Pack?product=139349

Awaiting to hear from you.

Should there be no response, we will follow up after 3 business days.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello MHeap2,

How are you today?

We'd like to check if you were able to try the latest version of Intel Ethernet driver. If you do, please let us know if it helped in fixing the issue and share the results with us.

Looking forward to your reply.

Should there be no response, we will make sure to reach out after 3 business days.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello MHeap2,

Good day!

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. Just feel free to post a new question if you may have any other inquiry in the future.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
MHeap2
Beginner

Sorry, been away..  I will test on the next cycle of the production system..  Might be a week or so.

0 Kudos
MHeap2
Beginner

Issue remains.  

- New Computer Build

- 25.2 Driver

- IEEE Team

- Upon reboot works for about 60 seconds and then goes to standby/active and connection stops working

Exact same issue as there has been.

0 Kudos