Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies

X722 FCoE

Inteligenchi
Beginner

Dears, good morning.

I need to know if in the last release of Intel x722 this board support Full FCoE hardware offload and FCoE remote boot. If not, there´s a way to support adding some feature or component? The problem is that i have this board on a server and i need these features.

Regards!

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Maria,

Thank you for posting in our Intel® Ethernet Communities Forum.

We need to gather information so we can provide you recommendations.

Please download and run our Intel® System Support Utility from this link. After running this program, it will create a text file. Kindly attach the text file on your reply.

Looking forward to your response. Should we not get your reply, we will follow up with you after three business days.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos
Inteligenchi
Beginner

Hello dear,

I don´t have the server with me. Maybe i can send you the information you need manually. What information do you need?

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Maria,

Here are the information that we need:

1. Server Board Brand and Model:

2. Complete model of the ethernet card:

3. Operating System:

We will be waiting for your reply. Should we not hear from you, we will follow up after 3 business days.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos
Inteligenchi
Beginner

1. Server Board Brand and Model: server: Huawei FusionServer 2288H V5, board: Huawei X722 LOM

2. Complete model of the ethernet card: Huawei X722 LOM

3. Operating System: VMware ESXi

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Maria,

We appreciate the time that you took out of your busy schedule to share that information.

We will continue investigating your concern, and we will give you an update no later than 3 business days from now.

We may need to ask for more information during the investigation process.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Maria,

Thank you for patiently waiting for an update.

Our team has spent that last few days checking on your concern. While we are doing this, it came to our minds that we need know the exact version of the VMware ESXi that you are planning to use with these adapters.

Looking forward to your reply. Should we not get your reply, we will follow up after three business days.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Maria,

We have not heard from you yet, and we are reaching out to check if you need more time.

Should we not get your response, we will check back with you again after 3 business days.

If there is still no response, we may be forced to close the thread.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Maria,

We are following up on your thread that is still open where you are inquiring about FCOE on X722. We know that this is important for you to get your questions answered and it is also equally important for us to give you the right answers. Since we have not heard from you for several days, the case will automatically close.

You may want to post a new thread once you are ready to proceed with the issue.

Thank you for choosing Intel.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos