Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4873 Discussions

XXV710-DA2T - Available Windows PTP Features

JimB4
Beginner

The product brochure for this board states "Enhanced PTP features are supported under Linux only"; however, nowhere does it specify WHICH PTP features are considered "enhanced".

We are using Windows.  I have already spent many hours searching for this info.  Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Jim

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello JimB4,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

For us to further check the issue, please provide the following details.

1. Are you using a PCIe XXV710-DA2T or onboard?
  2. What is the brand and model of the motherboard/system?
  3. If you are using a PCIe card, can you send photos of the card on both sides for us to validate if the card is not an OEM unit?
  4. Aside from the feature, are you also having other issues with the card?

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello JimB4,

I hope you're having a wonderful day. I am just sending a follow up on the information that we requested for us to further check the issue.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello JimB4,

I hope you're having a wonderful day. I am sending another follow up on the information that I requested. Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need further assistance, please post a new question. 

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos