Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4853 Discussions

a Thunderbolt speed

Neil2078
Beginner

Hi there... Why not to do Tunderbolt 5 faster , 80G for example ??

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello Neil2078,

Thank you for posting on Intel Ethernet Communities. 

We would like to confirm what would be your main concern regarding about the Thunderbolt technology? Can you provide us a bit more details?

Also just to give you a heads up, your concern is routed on the ethernet team if your concern will be out of our scope of support we might need to transfer you to a different group who can properly assist you. 

If you have questions or other clarifications please let us know so we can help you further

Awaiting to hear from you soon, should there be no response from you, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days. Thank you and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello Neil2078,

Good day! We hope that you are having a great one so far.

We'd like to follow up the requested information for us to proceed checking your query. Feel free to let us know if you have additional questions or clarifications on this request. 

Hoping to hear from you soon.

We will wait for your reply within 3 business days in case we don't hear from you, we will proceed closing this request.

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello Neil2078,

Good day! We hope that you are having a great one so far.

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. Just feel free to post a new question if you have any other inquiry in the future as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos