Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4866 Discussions

ethernet adapet i219 v

hann
Beginner
I waste my 5 hour to fix the code 10 issue!can some1 tell me!why my driver is ready,but can't run the Internet?!
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello hann,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issue with your Ethernet. We will be glad to help you with your query. For us to proceed checking, kindly provide the following information.

1. Operating System used

2. Brand and model of your system

3. When was the issue first encountered?

4. Is there any software or hardware changes on your system prior to the issue?

5. We noticed that you posted multiple questions on Intel Forum, can you confirm if you are pertaining to a single system so we can close the other threads and continue discussing the issue on a single thread?

wibdow 11 ethernet adapter issues code 10

https://community.intel.com/t5/Ethernet-Products/wibdow-11-ethernet-adapter-issues-code-10/m-p/1345223#M27788

why window 11 must connect internet to install?!!

https://community.intel.com/t5/Ethernet-Products/why-window-11-must-connect-internet-to-install/m-p/1345213#M27786

Hoping to hear from you soon. 

Should there be no response, we will follow up after 3 business days.

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello hann,

I hope you're having a wonderful day. I am just sending a follow up on the information that we requested for us to further check your issue.

Hoping to hear from you soon. 

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello hann,

I hope this message finds you well. I am just sending another follow up on the information that I requested. Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos