Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4864 Discussions

ethernet file driver for 1219-LM not windows install exe

paull
Beginner

I am trying to do a bare medal restore on a dell 5080 DT, and it doesn't recognize the network card.

BMR is asking for network driver 1219-LM file but I am unable to find it only can find windows install disk.

Dell only has executable for windows 10 and I need the files to load nw.

Hopefully someone has run into this before.

Thanks Paul

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Paul,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

First, we would like to educate you that our support might be limited since you are using an 

Original Equipment Manufacturer(OEM) on-board Ethernet controller. We understand that this is an Ethernet controller that's embedded with Dell system. For OEM on-board Ethernet controller, it would be best if you can also get in touch with Dell support for further support since they have customized drivers and software to enable or alter features on your system. They are in best position where you can seek assistance so you don’t lose features or customizations of the Ethernet controller. 

What we can share was the generic driver version from our website. However, these are intended for supported OS versions.

Downloads for Intel® Ethernet Connection I219-LM

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/82185/Intel-Ethernet-Connection-I219-LM

Direct link for Intel® Ethernet Adapter Complete Driver Pack

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/22283/Intel-Ethernet-Adapter-Complete-Driver-Pack

Feel free to let us know if you have additional questions and clarifications. 

Awaiting to hear from you soon.

We will follow up after 3 business days in case we don't receive a reply. 

Best regards, 

Crisselle C.

Intel Customer Support 

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Paul,

Good day!

This is just a follow up to check if you have read our previous message. If yes, kindly confirm and let us know if you have additional questions and clarifications on this matter.

Looking forward to your reply. 

We will follow up after 3 business days in case we don't hear from you.

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Paul,

How are you doing?

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. Just feel free to post a new question if you may have any other inquiry in the future as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you for choosing Intel and stay safe!

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos