Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4868 Discussions

i210 Thermal Model

FFalt
Novice

Hello Support Community,

Is it possible to receive a Flotherm model of the i210?

According to the datasheet, such a model is available...

Thanks and best regards,

Florian

Elma Electronic GmbH

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Florian,

Thank you for the patience on this matter. 

Please be informed that the "Intel® Ethernet Controller I210 Springville Gigabit Ethernet Controller Flotherm Thermal Model" is located in our Intel Resource and Design Center(RDC). However, this requires an access so we will transfer this query to proper support group to be able to guide you acquiring an access. You will be contacted via email within 24 to 48 business hours.

We are also sharing below details to let you know what to download once you have an access to RDC:

Intel® Ethernet Controller I210 Springville Gigabit Ethernet Controller Flotherm Thermal Model

Content ID 562960

Updated: 10/18/2018

Version: 1.22

File: zip (37.9 KB) Content Type: Simulation Models

Ethernet Products (EPG) - A thermal model intended to assist customers in developing system-level thermal solutions. Note that this thermal model has been used successfully in other designs; however, no particular thermal model is recommended. Current designs might require more effective cooling solutions for silicon devices depending on the type of system and target operating environments.

Feel free to let us know if you have additional questions or clarifications. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Florian,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Please allow us to further check your request. We will get back to you as soon as possible but no later than 2-3 business days. 

Hoping for your kind patience.

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Florian,

Thank you for the patience on this matter. 

Please be informed that the "Intel® Ethernet Controller I210 Springville Gigabit Ethernet Controller Flotherm Thermal Model" is located in our Intel Resource and Design Center(RDC). However, this requires an access so we will transfer this query to proper support group to be able to guide you acquiring an access. You will be contacted via email within 24 to 48 business hours.

We are also sharing below details to let you know what to download once you have an access to RDC:

Intel® Ethernet Controller I210 Springville Gigabit Ethernet Controller Flotherm Thermal Model

Content ID 562960

Updated: 10/18/2018

Version: 1.22

File: zip (37.9 KB) Content Type: Simulation Models

Ethernet Products (EPG) - A thermal model intended to assist customers in developing system-level thermal solutions. Note that this thermal model has been used successfully in other designs; however, no particular thermal model is recommended. Current designs might require more effective cooling solutions for silicon devices depending on the type of system and target operating environments.

Feel free to let us know if you have additional questions or clarifications. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

FFalt
Novice

Hello Criselle,

Thank you, with the complete name "Intel® Ethernet Controller I210 Springville Gigabit Ethernet Controller Flotherm Thermal Model" I finally found the model in the RDC.

Thank you,

Florian

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Florian,

You're most welcome. We are glad to hear that you have an access to RDC and able to obtain the document needed. 

Since you already accepted our previous reply as solution, please be informed that we will now close this request. Just feel free to post a new question if you may have any other inquiry in the future as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you for choosing Intel and stay safe!

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos