Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4810 Discussions

intel ethernet connection i7 1219-v not working

booka
Beginner

my ethernet not working and it just stop  mid game and has a yellow thing next to it 

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello booka,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

For us to further check the issue, please provide the following details.

1. Are you using an onboard or a PCIe I219-V?
  2. Can you share the link of your driver?
  3. When did you start having this issue?
  4. Is it working fine before?
  5. What are the troubleshooting steps that you tried before contacting us?

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
booka
Beginner

its a onboard 

how do i share the link of my driver 

its start last month july 20th

it was working fine before july 20th 

i tried updating it and redownloding the driver  and reseting my pc i just wont start 

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello booka,

Thank you for the quick reply. Let me gather more details about the issue for further checking.

1. What is the model of your board/system?
  2. Can you share a screenshot of the issue?
  3. Where do you get your driver? If you are downloading it, please copy and paste the link for me to check.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello booka,

Thank you for the quick reply. Can you re-install the driver using the clean driver installation method and tell us if this recommendation will work on your system. Please follow the steps on the link below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058304/ethernet-products.html

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
booka
Beginner
0 Kudos
booka
Beginner
0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello booka,

Thank you for the update. At this point, it is best to contact the manufacturer of the board which is Asrock. The network card is onboard and Asrock may have custom driver, software or firmware to enable the card.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello booka,

I hope you're having a wonderful day. I am just checking if you are now contacting the Asrock regarding this issue because they are the best team who can further assist you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello booka,

I hope this message finds you well. I am just sending another follow up to check and hoping that you are now in contact with Asrock to further assist you. 

Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

You may receive an invitation to take a survey in a few days. We value your feedback and look forward to hearing about your support experience.

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos