Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies

intel i219 lm

brams
Beginner

Bonjour,

Nous rencontrons régulièrement avec nos pc de marque dell des connexions intempestives

de la carte réseau intel i219 lm.

Pouvez-vous nous indiquer la marche à suivre pour corriger ce problème.

je précise que j'ai effectué les maj logiciels chez le constructeur mais le problème persiste.

Merci pour votre attention.

Cordialement,

Brams

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello brams,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Please be informed that I can only support you in English. I have used our web translation tool to translate this response hence, there may be some inaccurate translation.

For us to further check the issue, please provide the following details.

1. Are you using onboard I219 or is it a PCIe card?
  2. What is the brand and model of your Dell board/system?
  3. Can you describe the exact connection issue that you encounter?

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
brams
Beginner
Hello,

I use the integrated network card of the Dell laptop: precision 3551
I also encounter the pb on other type of Dell laptop.
random untimely disconnection.
when switching wifi to ethernet impossible to retrieve an ip via the network card.
to troubleshoot quickly I deactivate reactivate the network card or I reboot my pc

Thanks for your help
0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello brams,

I hope you're having a wonderful day. I am just sending a soft follow up on the information that we requested for us to further assist you. We will wait for your reply. 

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello brams,

Thank you for the quick reply. We have a documented issue similar to the one that you reported. Please check the link below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000059067/ethernet-products/gigabit-ethernet-controllers-up-to-2-5gbe.html

As stated on the steps, it is also recommended to contact Dell for further assistance since your network card is onboard and onboard network controller is considered an an OEM unit. Intel have limited support for OEM units.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello brams,

I hope you're having a wonderful day. I am just sending a soft follow up hoping that you are now talking to Dell for further assistance. We will wait for your reply. 

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos