Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4865 Discussions

intel i225-v 200mbit limit

thestinger
Beginner

Hello, i've read some problems about i225-v, but didnt find solution for me. I guess i solve it, but maybe im wrong. So i found that my internet speed is limited by 200 Mb/s, i checked many things but only old driver helped me. 

working driver version 1.0.0.9, problem drivers are 1.0.0.13 and 1.0.1.7.

Windows 10 2004, 19041.508

MB: Asus ROG Strix z490-H Gaming

0 Kudos
1 Solution
thestinger
Beginner

Hello,

1.0.0.13 installed after fresh Windows install with ARMOURY CRATE, right after i bought new motherboard 

1.0.0.9 already presented in drivers when i found problems with speed.

1.0.1.7 downloaded from intel.com

Today i visited https://www.asus.com/ru/Motherboards/ROG-STRIX-Z490-H-GAMING/HelpDesk_Download/ and found that i need to update firmware and last driver is 1.0.1.4 for my motherboard.

Now there is no speed problem.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello thestinger,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

We understand that 3 photos were provided. Based on the first and third photos, you are having a different result of speed test. Can you share if the speed tests were conducted when I225-V are having the same version of driver? If yes, does this mean that this is an intermittent issue? Can you share the exact driver version used? 

If no and the issue only occurs on driver versions 1.0.0.13 and 1.0.1.7, please provide the links where the drivers were downloaded from. 

We look forward to your reply.

Should there be no response, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
thestinger
Beginner

Hello,

1.0.0.13 installed after fresh Windows install with ARMOURY CRATE, right after i bought new motherboard 

1.0.0.9 already presented in drivers when i found problems with speed.

1.0.1.7 downloaded from intel.com

Today i visited https://www.asus.com/ru/Motherboards/ROG-STRIX-Z490-H-GAMING/HelpDesk_Download/ and found that i need to update firmware and last driver is 1.0.1.4 for my motherboard.

Now there is no speed problem.

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello thestinger,

Appreciate your swift reply.

We are glad to hear there there is no more speed problem with your system. With this, please be advised that we will now close this request. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you for choosing Intel!

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos