Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4864 Discussions

intel i340-t4 driver for windows server 2019

waelnady
Beginner

is there any intel i340-t4 driver for windows server 2016 or 2019?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello waelnady,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

I checked our download site if there are drivers for your I340-T4 and there is none. The reason for that is the card does not support Windows Server 2016 and 2019. Kindly refer to this link for more information:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000025890/network-and-i-o/ethernet-products.html

Are you using an onboard network card? If yes, you may also try to check if the board manufacturer have a driver for Windows Server 2016 and 2019.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technicians

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello waelnady,

I just want to check if you still have clarifications regarding this thread.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Waelnady, 

We need to close this thread since we have not gotten a response from you: maybe because you are busy or preoccupied at the moment. We know that this is important for you to get it resolved and it is also equally important for us to give you the right solution; as much as we would like to assist you, we need to close it to attend to other customers. We hope for your consideration and understanding on this one.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

Thank you for contacting Intel® and have a great week!

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Waelnady,

You may have read our thread replies informing you that we will be closing the case.

We were about to close the case, however, we decided to post one more reply with additional information to ensure that we will not leave your empty handed on your support request.

To clarify the Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I340-T4 has inbox driver support on Windows Server 2019, according to this list, https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000025890/network-and-i-o/ethernet-products.html. As you can see from the list, the I340-F4 only has inbox drivers for Windows Server 2019 which means that the Operating system already provides drivers that will enable the device to work with the system. This means, that our driver releases will not include drivers for that certain card on Windows Server 2019.

We will keep the case open for 3 business days to give you enough time to provide any thoughts or if you have additional questions or concerns.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Waelnady,

We are just following up.

It looks like you need more time to provide the information that we asked.

We will follow up again after 3 business days. Should we not hear from you, our system may automatically close the thread.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello waelnady,

I am just sending another follow up to check if you still have clarifications. 

Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need further assistance, please post a new question. 

Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos