Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4866 Discussions

ip not valid with intel I217-V

ex2
Beginner

After I updated my windows 10 to the new version 17134.1 my ethernet adapter stoped working i've tryed all to fix it, but the issue is already in. Please help me, i can't connect to my internet network. What should i do now? i've read to wait for new drivers, but i don't know when are going to update them.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi Eloix2,

Thank you for posting in Wired Communities. I am sorry to hear what happened. With regards to the driver availability of Windows 10 (Redstone 4), this should be released within a next couple of weeks. can you share additional information below;

1) You mentioned the i217-V cannot connect to internet, do you see any ! mark under the

network adapter entry in the device manager?

2) What is the iP not valid mentioned in the subject? what is the iP address obtained?

3) What is the brand and model of your system?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,

Sharon T
ex2
Beginner

Hi Sharon thank you for helping me, today while i was turning on my computer for answer you the ethernet adapter started to working again. Thank you.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Eloix2,

Thank you for the update and that is indeed a good news. Please continue monitor the situation and feel free to contact us if assistance needed.

Regards,

Sharon T
0 Kudos