Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4811 Discussions

onboard Ethernet don't work after windows 11 upgrade

cairoaog
Beginner

i have a asus B360m-plus-gaming motherboard, and the cable adapter is a Intel(R) Connection (7) l219-V, 

after i upgrade windows 10 -> windows 11, the ethernet adapter stop working
in device management it shows:

this device cannot start. (code 10)

{operation failed}
the solicited operation was not successful

Captura de tela 2021-10-06 215724.png

i already try every driver i found, from the motherboard site, from intel site and from windows update, non work.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Mike_Intel

Hello cairoaog,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

I am sorry to hear that. Let me check before we proceed, did you try to consult the manufacturer of the board if they board can support Windows 11? I am looking at their website, it seems that they can only support Windows 10 for now.

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards-Components/Motherboards/TUF-Gaming/TUF-B360M-PLUS-GAMING/techspec/

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello cairoaog,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

I am sorry to hear that. Let me check before we proceed, did you try to consult the manufacturer of the board if they board can support Windows 11? I am looking at their website, it seems that they can only support Windows 10 for now.

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards-Components/Motherboards/TUF-Gaming/TUF-B360M-PLUS-GAMING/techspec/

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
cairoaog
Beginner

yes, i overlook that, but the next day, they start working, out of nowere.

I didn't understand, i stayed the whole day trying to make it work , but the next day it started to work normally,  

i turn on the monitor (i didn't restarted the computer in that night, but i did restarted before), and they were working normally.

so it is all ok, but if hapenned to anyone else, i can't help.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello cairoaog,

Thank you for the update and we are glad that the system is working fine now. Because of that, we will close this thread now and if you need assistance again, please post a new question.

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos