Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4791 Discussions

peut on installer une carte P/N: ELX540BT2-T2 ref: Carte Réseau PCIe 2.1 x 8 Double Ports en Cuivre 10GBase-T, Intel® X540-BT2#75601 dans un ie Serie E2700 ? merci

PBARR16
Beginner

Bonjour pouvez vous me dire si une carte P/N: ELX540BT2-T2 ref: Carte Réseau PCIe 2.1 x 8 Double Ports en Cuivre 10GBase-T, Intel® X540-BT2#75601 dans un ie Serie E2700 ?

merci

E2700.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello PBARR16,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Before we proceed, please be informed that we can only support you in English and we are just using our translator tool to understand your inquiry.

Regarding your compatibility inquiry, can you provide the complete product code or model of your server system for me to check?

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technicians

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello PBARR16,

I just want to make a follow up on the information that we requested for me to further help you.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello PBARR16,

I am just sending another follow up on the information that I requested. 

Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos