1. Ensure video clip (RDC#635900)
"ToS_1080p_24fps_H264_10000kbps_8bits_FHD_v1511090000.mp4"

Where can find this video file?

Alan_Chen_2-1649233768972.png

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello Alan_Chen,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

For us to further check the issue, please provide the following details.

1. What is the complete model of your network card?
  2. Are you using and onboard network card or a PCIe card?
  3. Can you further explain your inquiry? It seems that the first screenshot is for battery.
  4. What is the end goal?

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Alan_Chen
Beginner

Hi Mike,

1. What is the complete model of your network card?  Killer 1550i
  2. Are you using and onboard network card or a PCIe card?  PCIe Card

I try to test battery life of our engineering sample by BLTTv1.13 and followed the QSG until this step.

Alan_Chen_1-1649302888609.png

I don't know where can i get this mp4 file even I search "119763" or "635900" on intel RDC page.

Best regards,

Alan C.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Alan_Chen,

Since your issue is regarding our Killer 1550i, we need to route this thread to the correct group so you will be better assisted by the proper team.

Please wait for their reply within 1 to 2 business days.

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel

Hello Alan_Chen

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

As you mentioned that the Killer Wireless card is an engineering sample, I would like to confirm how you got the example and the purpose/reason why you acquired it. Also, let me know if you have contacted your source or the person who handled the sample for you.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alan_Chen
Beginner

Hello Jean,

Excuse me. I think i didn't explained my question clearly.

what i want to know is where can i download this file "ToS_1080p_24fps_H264_10000kbps_8bit_FHD_v151109000.mp4"

or I should rename any video file to "ToS_1080p_24fps_H264_10000kbps_8bit_FHD_v151109000.mp4" and place to "c:\tmep\"

Best regards, 

Alan C.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel

Hello Alan_Chen.

I understand that you are looking for that specific MP4 file. I wanted to confirm if you have reached the people who brought the engineering sample. They will have a much better comprehension of your situation and will provide you with more appropriate assistance.

Also, I want to confirm the name for the test process you are following; it will help me have more insight into the file you are looking for.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Alan_Chen
Beginner

Hello Jean,

We aren't doing test for the WiFi module. Our RD team are developing new laptop to reach intel EVO requirements about battery life, I tried to find some official tools to test battery life for help us to evaluate the spec of laptop.

Best regards, 

Alan C.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel

Thank you for the information provided.  

I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details. 

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel

Hello Alan_Chen

Thanks for your response.

For this kind of information, you need to visit the page "Resource & Design Center" (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/resources-documentation/developer.html#panel-top-resources|most-popular). Create an account, and you will have access to the following

• Free product samples and testing services

• Intel-confidential documentation and tools

• Pre-release product information

• Developer community

Once the account is created, post your question on the RDC forum. And in case you want more information about the how to apply for an RDC account, visit the link (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058073/programs/resource-and-documentation-center.html)

If you look for ToS_1080p_24fps_H264_10000kbps_8bits_FHD_v1511090000.mp4 on the search bar, you will find some information, but only it will be visible with NDA, so you need to sign in.

I hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel

Hello Alan_Chen.

I want to inform you that you can also reach the Intel Field Application Engineers (Intel FAE) for help.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel

Hello Alan_Chen,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos