Windows 7/64, Prowinx64 v19.1 installed. Device manager shows do Advanced Features. The display reports "Your device/operating system combination does not support any VLAN advanced settings."
I'm interested in enabling jumbo packets.
I did some asking and this shouldn't be happening. Some questions:
- Did you install V19.1 fresh, or was it an upgrade?
- Can you may try uninstall and re-install?
- Are you logged in with Administrator rights?
- Are you rinning VMQ?
- What are the details of your system?
- Please provide screen shots of:
- Network Devcies in the Device Manager
- Advanced Tab with the message described