FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5988 Discussions

ALT PLL Megawizard aborts

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

in qsys ALTPLL component aborts at starting.the component flashes in to qsys and then disappears. 

I used it properly till yesterday.all of a sudden, ALT PLL is not opening in qsys. i tried re installing quartus subscription package.still it remains the same.
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

which quartus version?

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

There may be a problem with your project. Try creating a new blank project and see if you can use the ALTPLL component. If you can, you might try re-creating your project. It might also be caused by files in one of the .quartus directories in your home folder. I'm not sure how to fix these.

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

quartus 13.1

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

No.I tried creating a new blank project.still altpll cant be used.it just blinks and disappears.

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

You should make a service call to Altera for help with this. There are some other things you might try but I hesitate to recommend them because they might break your installation.