FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5744 Discussions

Arria 10 Transceiver Native Phy PMA Latency

AGord11
Beginner

photo_2020-06-05_14-52-50.jpg

I find Pma Latency of Stratix V and Arria V in "V-Series Transceiver PHY IP Core User Guide".

Where can I find Pma Latency for Arria 10?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As I understand it, you are looking for the PMA latency information for A10 devices. As I search through the user guide and datasheet, seems like there is no specific information on this. As a workaround, it is recommended for you to run through simulation to estimate your latency for your specific XCVR configuration. Sorry for the inconvenience.

CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I believe the initial inquiry has been addressed. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.