FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5749 Discussions

CORDIC IP on EP4SGX70DF29C2X using Altera 15.1

VBart
Beginner

Hi,

for some reason i cannot generate the CORDIC IP for target device EP4SGX70DF29C2X.
I tried other speed grades and they work fine. 

Any reason for this?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As I try with the ALTERA_CORDIC IP -> Performance -> Check Performance, it seems like the IP does not work with the SIV part with -2X. I am not sure about the specific restriction for this with -2X speed grade device. As a workaround, it is recommended for you to choose other part with speed grade than -2X to proceed with the ALTERA_CORDIC IP. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

I believe the initial inquiry has been addressed. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.