FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6359 Discussions

Can I Check FPGA Authenticity?

TeresaM
Beginner

Is there a method to check the authenticity of a FPGA?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Farabi
Employee

Hello,

You can snapshot the top marking of the suspected device and send to us.

We can have our QRE to check.

rgards,

Farabi

0 Kudos
TeresaM
Beginner

I apologize, these were going to my junk file.

As for the FPGA I was referencing, it does not have a QR code. In this case of no QR are there any other ways to test? maybe a reading could be found between 2 different contacts? The part is EP1AGX90EF1152C6N I understand these are EOL, I have some and would like to check for authenticity. 

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

You can snapshot the top marking of the suspected device and send to us.

We can have our QRE to check.

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided, please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
JD2840
Beginner

We have some Intel FPGA's that were from Arrow - 10M50SAE144C8G. How do we get a cert for these? I have a packing list with date code etc.

Is there a contact team at Intel that can help provide this if we cannot get from the distributor?

thank you.

0 Kudos