FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5886 Discussions

Converting DDR-HPC native interface to DDR-HPCII Avalon interface

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi everybody, I have a HPC native interface at my DDR Controller. Now i would like to use a HPCII Avalon interface Controller. 

As i recognized there is no longer the "local_wdata_req" signal. How can I deal now with the write requests? Just send the data out and look for the local_ready signal? 

I hope someone can help me :) 

Best regards, 

Michl
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi Michl, 

Even I have the same question. Did you find the answer to the question posted below? How do we convert HPC native interface to HPCII Avalon interface? 

--- Quote Start ---  

Hi everybody, I have a HPC native interface at my DDR Controller. Now i would like to use a HPCII Avalon interface Controller. 

As i recognized there is no longer the "local_wdata_req" signal. How can I deal now with the write requests? Just send the data out and look for the local_ready signal? 

I hope someone can help me :) 

Best regards, 

Michl 

--- Quote End ---