FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5988 Discussions

Does the hardware H-tile 100G Ethernet needs additional licence?


I have generated example design from H-Tile Hard IP Ethernet Dialog box and example design uses "Low Latency 100Gbps Ethernet MAC and 100BASE-KR4 PHY with FEC (6AF7 011F)" which works under OpenCore Plus evaluation.

Shouldn't the hardware MAC work without the special licence?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Hello Welcome to Intel forum. Based on my understanding, Low Latency 100Gbps Ethernet MAC and 100BASE-KR4 PHY with FEC (6AF7 011F) need an additional license. Kindly contact your nearest Altera sales person or distributor to purchase a valid license file. To order by phone: >>In the United States and Canada, call Telesales at 1-888-800-0631. >>Outside the United States or Canada, contact your local sales representative or distributor. Please find the contact for our sales and distributor from link below: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/where-to-buy/overview.html