FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6355 Discussions

Error (12154): Can't elaborate inferred hierarchy "sld_hub:auto_hub"

Murali_kumar
New Contributor I
Hi all, I am facing the following issue while compiling the design with parallel flash loader II IP.

Error (11176): C:\Users\murali.kumar\Desktop\OLD_SIM\learn\sim\pfl_design\db\ip\slde564a3bb\alt_sld_fab_wrapper_hw.tcl: There is an unnamed component definition in the file: C:/Users/murali.kumar/Desktop/OLD_SIM/learn/sim/pfl_design/db/ip/slde564a3bb/alt_sld_fab_wrapper_hw.tcl. Please see the command set_module_property NAME Error
(11176): No component alt_sld_fab in C:/Users/murali.kumar/Desktop/OLD_SIM/learn/sim/pfl_design/db/ip/slde564a3bb/alt_sld_fab_wrapper_hw.tcl Error
(12154): Can't elaborate inferred hierarchy "sld_hub:auto_hub"
Error: Quartus Prime Analysis & Synthesis was unsuccessful. 3 errors, 1 warning
Error: Peak virtual memory: 4801 megabytes Error: Processing ended: Sat Sep 25 13:48:11 2021
Error: Elapsed time: 00:00:36
Error: Total CPU time (on all processors): 00:01:43
Error (293001): Quartus Prime Full Compilation was unsuccessful. 5 errors, 1 warning Kindly help me to solve the issue...

Thanks and Regards Murali_kumar
0 Kudos
7 Replies
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

May i know what device you are using? What quartus version?

0 Kudos
Murali_kumar
New Contributor I
Hi,
I have selected a MAX V device and working in quarts prime lite 20.01.1
0 Kudos
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

Hi, i tried to compile the design with PFL II IP. No issue on my side. Do you instantiate the IP properly? Also, add the IP into the project directory properly?

0 Kudos
Murali_kumar
New Contributor I
Hi,

Yes I have added the Ip files and instantiated properly. But still it was shown the same.

0 Kudos
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

Can you try to create new design and put only the PFL II IP in it? Just want to isolate the root cause.

0 Kudos
Murali_kumar
New Contributor I
Yes,
I have tried only with this IP and still facing the same issue.
Is there any simple example design to compare with mine.

Thanks
Murali
0 Kudos
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

do you enable signal tap? Error (12154): Can't elaborate inferred hierarchy "sld_hub:auto_hub", sld_hub looks like signal tap related component. Can you try to create new project with only the IP instantiated? just want to isolate the issue.

0 Kudos