FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6356 Discussions

FIR II Intel FPGA IP for Agilex in Quartus 20.3

Malka
Beginner

Hello Team,

Is FIR !! Intel FPGA IP deprecated for Agilex in Quartus 20.3?

There is no information regarding the IP status anywhere in Intel communities as well.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

thanks for your update. As I understand it from the error message, it seems to related to environment variable settings. Can you try the following:

1. In Linux, try 

export DSPBA_ROOTDIR=$QUARTUS_ROOTDIR/dspba

or 

setenv DSPBA_ROOTDIR $QUARTUS_ROOTDIR/dspba

2. In Windows, try set the above path in Environment Variables

Please let me know if there is any concern. Thank you.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Sorry if there is any confusion. As I checked with my Q20.3Pro, I am able to see FIR II Intel FPGA IP for Agilex device. To ensure we are on the same page, would you mind to further elaborate on your observation?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Malka
Beginner

Hi,

I can see FIR II Intel FPGA IP for Agilex in Quartus 20.3 in IP catalog. But I'm not able to generate or Upgrade. Tool sends out following error message.

Malka_0-1604414853716.png

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

thanks for your update. As I understand it from the error message, it seems to related to environment variable settings. Can you try the following:

1. In Linux, try 

export DSPBA_ROOTDIR=$QUARTUS_ROOTDIR/dspba

or 

setenv DSPBA_ROOTDIR $QUARTUS_ROOTDIR/dspba

2. In Windows, try set the above path in Environment Variables

Please let me know if there is any concern. Thank you.

CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I believe the initial inquiry has been addressed. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos