FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6355 Discussions

Hi is there a link to the design referred to in this article? The DSP BUilder version please not open CL. https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/ds/digital_channelizer.pdf

LHera
Beginner

The email for these designs does not appear to be valid any longer. I need the DSP Builder version of the design which is specifically referenced in the article please. I asked previously and was given a link to an Open CL version. Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee
Hi Larry, As I understand it, you have some inquiries related to a design as mentioned in the document. Please allow me some time to look into it and get back to you. Thank you.
0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee
Hi Larry, As I look into the pdf from the link you shared, it seems like this reference design is military related. Just would like to check with you if you are aware of your local sales or FAE contact? You would need to get in touch with them to further follow up on this reference design. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know if there is any concern. Thank you. Best regards, Chee Pin
0 Kudos