FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6355 Discussions

How could i download "Intel® Arria® 10 Transceiver PHY Design Examples " right now?

User1589943631307909

Greetings,

how could we download transceiver PHY design examples right now? i could not find any effective download URL from "Transceiver PHY IP – Support Center", so how could i get those design examples?

I will happy to know if there are any pointers on how to solve this issue, THX.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As I understand it, you are inquiring about A10 XCVR design example which were previously located in the alterawiki. For your information, alterawiki is no longer accessible and thus you are unable to access the design examples. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have sent a simple A10 native PHY with TTK design example previously downloaded from wiki to your email for reference. Hopefully this would help you to have a quick start with A10 native PHY.

Please let me know if there is any concern. Thank you.

Best regards,

Chee Pin

0 Kudos
User1589943631307909

Hi,cheepinc_intel, thanks for your replay and it is much help. i have already downloaded this prj and synthesised it successfully. BYW, when a " intelWIKI" could be used in place of the alteraWIKI?Searching information in forum is not convenient for me... 😂

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee
Hi, Glad to hear that the design can be compiled successfully. Regarding a new wiki to replace alterawiki, I am not sure if there is any plan for a new wiki. At least for now, I am not aware of any plan yet. Sorry for the inconvenience. Best regards, Chee Pin
0 Kudos
JET60200
New Contributor I

Hi @cheepinc_Intel​ 

I'm also searching A10 XCVR design example for our project now, could you kindly to copy-send the "A10 native PHY with TTK design example" to me, or post in the forum for sharing others ?

Thanks & Best Regards

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As I understand it, you are inquiring for the A10 XCVR example with TTK. For your information, I am unable to upload the file to Forum due to some permission issue. when I use email to send, it will go to the filer of this case. Probably you can try to open a new case and let me know the case number so that I can send the file to you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I believe the initial inquiry has been addressed. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos