FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6354 Discussions

How to List Products in Partner IP Section

KiraM
Novice

Hello,

Our company has been accepted into the Design Solutions Network/FPGA Partner Program, but we are unable to upload products.

In the login section under "your programs," nothing will load, and when searched with key words, our products do not appear.

I was instructed by Intel Customer Support to post on this forum regarding this question. Please advise.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for your questions.

The best way to get help with your questions is to submit your questions to psg.ecosystem.team@intel.com. This email address will allow you to reach the manager of the Design Services Network or Partner program to address the questions you have related to uploading your IP/design to the website.

Let me know if you have further questions. Thanks.

0 Kudos
KiraM
Novice

Hello, Hazlina,

I attempted to send an email to this email address. However, the email bounced back and was deemed undeliverable. I have repeatedly checked that the email address was correct in my email.

Please advise as to whether there is an additional, working email address I can use to contact the appropriate person.

Thanks,

Kira

0 Kudos
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

Sorry I missed your follow-up question. The email address of: psg.ecosystem.team@intel.com is correct and I have double checked that it is working. Can you please ensure that there is no typo when you typed it in? If you are still having trouble, please do let me know.

0 Kudos
KiraM
Novice

Hello, Hazlina,

Yes, I tried this same email again just now (copied and pasted and triple checked the email address was correct), and received the same "Delivery has failed" notification - see the attached image.

Please advise.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

Sorry to hear that your problem persists. And I have received your screenshot. This is surprising as I am able to send the email to this same email address successfully, but I am doing it from intranet system. I will check further check on this. Thanks.

-Hazlina

0 Kudos
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

I have confirmed that sending an email to the email address of psg.ecosystem.team@intel.com will not work if the email comes from an external email domain e.g. yahoo.com. It works only if the email is sent from Intel's own domain. We have issued a ticket to IT on this. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

I will get back to you once the issue is resolved. 

-Hazlina

0 Kudos
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

Happy to inform you that the issue has been resolved. You may now post an email to PSG Ecosystem Team <psg.ecosystem.team@intel.com> from an external email domain. I apologize for the inconvenience.

-Hazlina

0 Kudos